Enrol by31 Mar 2021
Visual Design Professional
Note – this course is no longer running for 2021. However, you may be interested in our UI Design Professional course which still has availability for April.
Visual design is one of the latest, most in-demand forms of design that’s come out of an industry-wide move towards the digital world. It combines graphic design, branding and User Interface (UI) design.
If you want to develop an understanding of human behaviour, elevate your creative skills and stay ahead of the game, this is for you.
Learn anywhere, any time.
10-15 hours of study per week for 9 months.
Pay in full upfront or in monthly instalments as you learn.
Get four 1-2-1 sessions with a performance coach.
Get four 1-2-1 sessions with a pro visual designer.
Get feedback on your course work from industry experts.
Work on your technical skills
Learn Figma in depth
Work on real briefs
Build a stellar portfolio for your career.
We enrol a class of new students every six months.
Developed with industry
We’ve partnered with top companies, studios and brands across all our courses.
They’ll share their expertise, set you briefs and give invaluable feedback.
Everything you need to know to go pro and get hired
- Get acquainted with Figma, our favourite visual design tool.
- Practise industry ways of working, from in-house to freelance.
- Understand how to balance user needs and brand aesthetics.
- Dive into user-flows and grid system layouts for mobile, desktop, web and apps.
- Explore the competitor landscape and design a winning client pitch.
- Tackle industry briefs and design branded visuals for a real-world online launch.
- Collaborate on an in-app experience for an established brand.
- Online, anytime, anywhere. You’ll access classes on our learning platform, get mentored 1-2-1 on Zoom and chat with your peers on Slack.
- Learn pro processes by working on real briefs set by our industry partners.
- Get feedback and professional guidance from designers who’ve been there.
- Grow your confidence and smash your goals with 1-2-1 performance coaching.
- Present and pitch your final concepts to real clients.
Connect, grow and flourish under the expert guidance of a professional designer. No meaningless compliments – just critique and advice, specific to you with four 1-2-1 sessions spread across the course.
Become your best self with 1-2-1 performance coaching sessions. They’ll support your personal development, help you overcome procrastination, build your confidence, hone your communication skills and develop your leadership skills.
Secure your place with a £250 deposit.
Pay in full: £4,750
£250 deposit, then a final payment of £4,500.
Due 14 days before the course start date.
Pay monthly: £5,000
£250 deposit, then even monthly payments to total £4,750.
Final payment is due in the final month of the course.
Spread the cost: from £88 p/month
If you need a little more time, you can spread the cost further thanks to our friends at Lendwise.